Pages

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Joy of reading

I have been busy lately, though not with economics. I entered into my world just two days back. My internals are going on now. I have to start preparing for my entrance exam to get into a good masters program in Jawaharlal Nehru University(JNU) or Delhi School of Economics(DSE) as their standard of questions is very good.
I have been interested in Economic history and Economic thought lately. So explains my previous post and so will my future posts!
I am currently reading 'The end of poverty' by Jeffrey Sachs, which is a good book. Those who have finished reading it, please post your views on it.

1 comment:

Ankit Tanwar said...

Hi alex
i m a 4th yr btech student in chemical engg. dept. iit bombay.
i m very interested in ma eco course of dse. can u please tell me about the pattern of entrance exam, preparation of the exam and the placement of recent years. as both are not mentioned on its website. google is also of no help. i'll be very thankful to u.

please mail to me at ankit_tanwar@iitb.ac.in